Roundtable Discussions are an ideal format for in-depth discussion on a particular topic. Roundtable Discussions offer unique opportunities for learning, professional exchange and networking.
The following guidelines will assist you in preparing for and facilitating a Roundtable Discussion:
• Roundtables are typically 45-60 minutes, and include approximately 15 minutes of presentation, followed by discussion and feedback.
• Roundtable facilitators should define the roundtable for the participants, and guide the discussion.
• Roundtable facilitators should consider preparing targeted questions to pose to participants to stimulate the discussion if required.
• Questions need not only be for the facilitator but they may also be directed to the participants, thereby encouraging their participation and feedback.
• Roundtable facilitators who wish to provide handouts or other materials to those in attendance will assume responsibility for this themselves.
Notiﬁcation of acceptance will be emailed to the individual submitting the abstract.